Group Fitness Policies
Finding activities you enjoy is the key to reaching your fitness and wellness goals. With so many recreation, wellness and group class options, there's always something fun to try! Williamson County Parks and Recreation provides a variety of fitness and wellness options for any stage of life! To view our Group Fitness Schedule Click HERE
For questions on Small Group Fitness programs, Personal Training, Health and Wellness programs please email us at - WCPR.Groupfitness@williamsoncounty-tn.gov
Group Fitness Patron Procedures: **Reservations guarantee your spot, walk-ins only accepted if space available.**
- Patrons are only allowed to reserve a spot for themselves.
- Reservations can only be made 26hrs before a class is scheduled to take place.
- Reservations are done online through on our Group Fitness Schedule page. *Make sure you filter by fitness location. Click Here
- Reservations will close 30 minutes before class starts. If spots are available you may walk-in at 5min before.
- If the class you are wanting is full we now have a wait list option, should you choose this you will automatically be notified via email & enrolled when a spot becomes available.
- To cancel a reservation you can login to your account or use the provided link in your confirmation email.
- If you are not here 5 minutes prior to the start of a class, your spot will be released to wait list and walk-in patrons.
- Patrons are allowed into classes up to 5 min after the start of class.
- All patrons are asked to wipe down equipment before and after use in each class.
- Patrons MUST be 13 years of age to participate in Group Fitness classes. Patrons ages 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons under the age of 17 must have a parent/legal guardian sign a liability release waiver prior to participation; available at the front desk.
- Due to limited amenities patrons are not permitted to bring children onsite while taking class. Sitting Service is currently not available.
- The public is NOT permitted to use the Group Fitness Rooms and /or equipment when a class is not in session and /or an instructor is not present in the room.
- Appropriate workout attire and athletic shoes are required for participation in Group Fitness classes. *Aqua, Barre, Pilates, and Yoga classes are the exception for wearing shoes.
- Passes and Fees
- Group Fitness Schedules
- Senior Group Fitness
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Aqua Fitness