**WCPR class sizes are limited, reservations guarantee your spot, walk-ins only accepted if space available.**
- Make sure to filter your location once you are on the schedule site.
- The group fitness schedule includes adult, aqua and senior classes.
- Line dancing is available at Longview, Enrichment Center and Nolensville locations. See fitness schedule for details.
- Reservations can only be made 26hrs before a class is scheduled to take place.
- Reservations will close 30 minutes before class starts.
*If spots are available you may walk-in 5min before.
- If the class you are wanting is full, we now have a wait list option. Should you choose this option you will automatically be notified via email & enrolled when a spot becomes available.
- To cancel a reservation you can login into your account, use the provided link in your confirmation email, or call the facility.
- Patrons with reservations may enter the facility and check in at the front desk 15 minutes prior to the class start time, then report to the room where their class is taking place.
- Appropriate workout attire and athletic shoes are required for participation in Group Fitness classes. *Aqua, Barre, Pilates, and Yoga classes are the exception for wearing shoes.
- If you are not here 5 minutes prior to the start of a class, your spot will be released to wait list and walk-in patrons.
- Depending on availability, wait list and walk-in patrons will be accepted 5 min before class start time.
- Patrons are allowed into classes up to 5 min after the start of class.
Premium Daily, Monthly and Annual all-inclusive passes:
Monthly & Annual Rec Passes: Premium options include Group Fitness Classes, Senior Group Fitness Classes and Aqua Fitness classes. Also, classes are included with one of the following insurance/health plan reimbursable programs:
American Specialty Health
Active & Fit® www.activeandfitdirect.com
Silver & Fit® www.SilverandFit.com
Renew Active® www.UHCRenewActive.com
Prime Fitness by Tivity Health® www.TivityHealth.com
- Any Premium pass includes admission to facilities to utilize indoor amenities, all group fitness classes, indoor cycling, all senior group fitness and aqua fitness classes and use of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Passes are interchangeable between the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex, Longview Recreation Center, Nolensville Recreation Complex and the Enrichment Center (55+). Once a pass is purchased, it is valid for classes at any of the five locations during that month.
- Monthly passes are good for one month from the date of purchase.
- Participants must check in at the front desk and obtain a fitness pass for each Group Fitness, Indoor Cycling class or Aqua Fitness class.
- Cycling classes are not offered at the Enrichment Center.
For questions on Small Group Fitness programs, Personal Training, Health and Wellness programs please email us at - WCPR.Groupfitness@williamsoncounty-tn.gov