Online Court Reservation Policies
- Five indoor courts are available for reservations (Indoor Sports Complex)
- Reservations may be made 3 days in advance, online or in person. Reservations may be made online during the hours of 5:00am-10:00pm.
- $18.00 per court per hour. All fees must be paid in full to secure a reservation
- Absolutely no refunds
- No call in reservations
- One patron may reserve up to two 2 courts at a time
- Ball machines may be reserved at $5.00 per half hour and $10.00 per hour plus court rental fee
- For more information, call (615) 370-3471 ext. 2110
Tennis Court Reservation Procedure
For court reservations please follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.wcparksandrec.com or go into the Indoor Sports Complex building (during normal business hours) and use the kiosk by the front desk
- Click on “Online Registration”
- Next click on the “Reserve a Court” icon
- You will be prompted to create an account or log in with an existing username and password
- Follow the steps to reserve a court for your selected dates and times
- Be sure to print your “Reservation Receipt” at the end of the transaction and bring that with you on your date of play
OUTDOOR COURT SCHEDULES: Summer 2022
Click HERE to view the Franklin Rec Outdoor Court Schedule
Click HERE to view the Grassland Park Outdoor Court Schedule
Click HERE to view the Longview Rec Outdoor Court Schedule
Click HERE to view the Ravenwood Outdoor Court Schedule
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of instruction including private and groups, adult, and junior tennis leagues and camps. Our pros are USPTA or PTR certified with years of teaching and playing experience. We know how to teach tennis! You are never too young or too old, and inexperience doesn't matter! We can put you into the game!
Our focus is to create an environment to develop solid fundamentals where the learning experience is fun, encourages fitness, and fosters a love of the game, which will last a lifetime.
We offer year-round indoor and outdoor adult and junior programs at sites throughout the county. For additional information on group instruction, private lessons and league play, contact Ann Marie ext 2113 or Evan ext 2116 at (615) 370-3471.
Ann Marie Flynn - WCPR Tennis Coordinator
Jeff Phelps - WCPR Assistant Tennis Coordinator (email@example.com)