Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of instruction including private and groups, adult, and junior. Our pros are USPTA or PTR certified with years of teaching and playing experience. We know how to teach tennis! You are never too young or too old, and inexperience doesn't matter! We can put you into the game!
Our focus is to create an environment to develop solid fundamentals where the learning experience is fun, encourages fitness, and fosters a love of the game, which will last a lifetime.
We offer year-round indoor and outdoor adult and junior programs at sites throughout the county. For additional information on group instruction, private lessons and league play, contact Ann Marie ext 2113 or Kylie ext 2116 at (615) 370-3471.
- Ann Marie Flynn - WCPR Tennis Coordinator
- Kylie Preston - WCPR Assistant Tennis Coordinator
- Jonathan Hains USPTA - Brentwood/ISC
- Beth Bilyeu USPTA - Franklin Rec Center/ISC
- Medina Walsh USPTA - Brentwood/ISC/Nolensville High School
- Chris Bates USPTA - Brentwood/ISC/Ravenwood High School
- Lynda Achord PTR - Brentwood/ISC/Longview Rec Center
- David Hawkins USPTA - Brentwood/ISC/Grassland Park/Franklin Rec Center
- Tonya Parker USPTA - Brentwood/ISC/ Franklin Rec Center/Longview Rec Center