Swim Lessons & TeamsWCPR offers swim schools, competitive swim leagues and various other aquatics programs through Excel Aquatics. Detailed information is listed below.
Summer Swim Team Program
The summer season will runs from May through June. Practice times for individual teams are published on the flyers for each team that will be published when the season begins. Also, check individual team flyers for New Swimmer Evaluation dates. Any swimmer who has not previously swam for the team they are registering for should attend the evaluation. Williamson County Championship Meet dates will be announced as they are available. Excel Aquatics manages summer league teams at the request of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department.
- Brentwood Barracudas
- Fairview Sharks
- F.A.S.T. (Franklin Area Swim Team) Frogs
- Longview Sea Dragons
- Nolensville Hurricanes
Excel Swim School (Swim Lessons)
- Indoor Sports Complex - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-370-3471 ext. 2123
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-302-0971 ext. 2223
- Franklin Recreation Complex - Natalie Penland, 615-790-5719 ext. 2019
- Fairview Recreation Complex- Dawn VanRyckeghem - 615-799-5902 (summer only)
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville - Dawn VanRyckeghem - (615) 786-0200 (summer only)