To sign up and offer your program at our facilities, fill out this Organization Group/Camp Aquatics Use Application Form.
Junior Lifeguard Program
American Red Cross Junior Lifeguarding is designed to guide youth to the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course by building a foundation of knowledge, attitudes and skills for future lifeguards. Participants are not required to master or perfectly execute skills. They should learn techniques and build stamina during this program.
Junior Lifeguard Camps offer young people the opportunity to gain valuable lifesaving and aquatic skills. Junior Lifeguards (JGs) are between the ages of 11-14. The students are also taught basic water rescue skills such as how to react in an emergency, throw a rope to help a distressed swimmer, and perform rescue tube and boogie board rescues.
Throughout the session, drills and activities are regularly rotated to help the JGs practice their skills and continually improve.
Junior Lifeguard Camps are an important part of a child’s life and are a great way to teach kid’s important swimming and water safety skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. Stay tuned for program announcements.
For more information contact Beau Bullock at (615) 302-0971 ext. 2222 or Beau.Bullock@williamsoncounty-tn.gov
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department has part-time lifeguard positions available year-round in Fairview, Franklin, Brentwood, Nolensville and Spring Hill, and also for the summer outdoor swim season in Franklin, Spring Hill, Nolensville and Fairview. Schedules are flexible and hourly wages are $13-$20 depending on experience. Positions are available now. Qualified individuals may apply at www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/jobs.aspx
Pool Admission and Pass Information
- Water Aerobic classes are open to all ages!
- Each class is $8.00 or $4.00 for seniors 55 and older
- Premium Monthly and Annual passes include aqua fitness classes
2023 Summer Swim Team Program
The summer season will run from May through June. Practice times for individual teams are published on the flyers for each team that will be published when the season begins. Also, check individual team flyers for New Swimmer Evaluation dates. Any swimmer who has not previously swum for the team they are registering for should attend the evaluation. Williamson County Championship Meet dates will be announced as they are available. Excel Aquatics manages summer league teams at the request of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department.
- Brentwood Barracudas
- Fairview Sharks
- F.A.S.T. (Franklin Area Swim Team) Frogs
- Longview Sea Dragons
- Nolensville Hurricanes
- Indoor Sports Complex - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-370-3471 ext. 2123
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-302-0971 ext. 2223
- Franklin Recreation Complex - Natalie Penland, 615-790-5719 ext. 2019
- Fairview Recreation Complex- Dawn VanRyckeghem - 615-799-5902 (summer only)
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville - Dawn VanRyckeghem - (615) 786-0200 (summer only)
- Brentwood Facility - Indoor Sports Complex (Indoor Pool, Splash Park)
- Fairview Facility - Fairview Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Franklin Facility - Franklin Recreation Complex (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Splash Park)
- Nolensville Facility - Williamson County Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Spring Hill Facility - Longview Recreation Center (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool)