Lifeguard Training Courses
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers multiple Lifeguard Training Courses each year at the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood and the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill. Certifications are through the American Red Cross, a nationally recognized certification program. Students must be 15 years of age on or before the final day of the course. In-person registration is required. All participants must complete and pass both swim tests prior to starting the class. For more information about class and registration dates/times and costs, click on the link below or contact Kristin Pitts at (615) 370-3471, ext. 2112.
Check back soon for fall training dates.
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department has part-time lifeguard positions available year-round in Franklin, Brentwood and Spring Hill and for the summer outdoor swim season in Franklin, Spring Hill, Nolensville and Fairview. Schedules are flexible and hourly wages are $10-$13 depending on experience. Positions are available now. Qualified individuals may apply at www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/jobs.aspx
Pool Admission and Summer Season Pass Information
- Water Aerobic classes are open to all ages!
- Each class is $8.00 or $4.00 for seniors 55 and older
- Premium Monthly and Annual passes include aqua fitness classes
Competitive Programs (Summer: May-June)
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the Summer 2019 Season
The summer season will run from May 20th through June 29th. Practice times for individual teams are published on the flyers for each team that have been posted below. Also, check individual team flyers for New Swimmer Evaluation dates. Any swimmer who has not previously swum for the team they are registering for should attend the evaluation. Williamson County Championship Meet will be held on June 28th and June 29th. Excel Aquatics manages summer league teams at the request of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department.
- Brentwood Barracudas
- Fairview Sharks
- F.A.S.T. (Franklin Area Swim Team) Frogs
- Longview Seadragons
- Nolensville Mighty Hurricanes
Year Round Programs
- Indoor Sports Complex - Daun Lutz, 615-370-3471 ext. 2123
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill - Dawn Van Rychegham, 615-302-0971 ext. 2223
- Franklin Recreation Complex - Lisa Fox, 615-790-5719 ext. 2019
- Fairview Recreation Complex- 615-799-5902 (summer only)
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville (615) 786-0200 (summer only)
- Brentwood Facility - Indoor Sports Complex (Indoor Pool)
- Fairview Facility - Fairview Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Franklin Facility - Franklin Recreation Complex (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Splash Park)
- Nolensville Facility - Williamson County Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Spring Hill Facility - Longview Recreation Center (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool)