Organization Group/Camp Aquatics Use Application Form
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department has part-time lifeguard positions available year-round in Franklin, Brentwood and Spring Hill and for the summer outdoor swim season in Franklin, Spring Hill, Nolensville and Fairview. Schedules are flexible and hourly wages are $13-$20 depending on experience. Positions are available now. Qualified individuals may apply at www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/jobs.aspx
Sprint Triathlon & Expo
Saturday, March 11
The Franklin Recreation Complex is hosting a sprint triathlon open to anyone 13 years or older! Join us for a 300-yard swim in the indoor pool, a 20-minute bike ride in the indoor cycle room, and a two-lap run around the outdoor trail! Participants will receive a T-shirt and medal.
Please register using one of the sub-activities to ensure you get the start time you want!
Click HERE to Register!
For any questions, contact Josie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Admission and Pass Information
- Water Aerobic classes are open to all ages!
- Each class is $8.00 or $4.00 for seniors 55 and older
- Premium Monthly and Annual passes include aqua fitness classes
2022 Summer Swim Team Program
The summer season will run from May through June. Practice times for individual teams are published on the flyers for each team that will be published when the season begins. Also, check individual team flyers for New Swimmer Evaluation dates. Any swimmer who has not previously swum for the team they are registering for should attend the evaluation. Williamson County Championship Meet dates will be announced as they are available. Excel Aquatics manages summer league teams at the request of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department.
- Brentwood Barracudas
- Fairview Sharks
- F.A.S.T. (Franklin Area Swim Team) Frogs
- Longview Sea Dragons
- Nolensville Hurricanes
- Indoor Sports Complex - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-370-3471 ext. 2123
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill - Dawn VanRyckeghem, 615-302-0971 ext. 2223
- Franklin Recreation Complex - Natalie Penland, 615-790-5719 ext. 2019
- Fairview Recreation Complex- Dawn VanRyckeghem - 615-799-5902 (summer only)
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville - Dawn VanRyckeghem - (615) 786-0200 (summer only
- Brentwood Facility - Indoor Sports Complex (Indoor Pool, Splash Park)
- Fairview Facility - Fairview Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Franklin Facility - Franklin Recreation Complex (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Splash Park)
- Nolensville Facility - Williamson County Recreation Complex (Outdoor Pool)
- Spring Hill Facility - Longview Recreation Center (Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool)