Below are the Aqua Fitness Schedules for our outdoor pools at our Franklin, Fairview and Nolensville locations.
Current Franklin Summer Schedule * Now through July 14th
Nolensville Summer Schedule
Click on the links below to see current Aqua Fitness Schedules
Monthly & Annual Rec Passes: Premium options include Group Fitness classes! Buy Online and Renew Online.
- Any Premium pass includes admission to facilities to utilize indoor amenities, all group fitness classes, indoor cycling, all senior group fitness and aqua fitness classes and use of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Passes are interchangeable between the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex, Longview Recreation Center, Nolensville Recreation Complex and the Enrichment Center (55+). Once a pass is purchased, it is valid for classes at any of the six locations during that month.
- Monthly passes are good for one month from the date of purchase.
- Participants must check in at the front desk and obtain a fitness pass for each Group Fitness, Indoor Cycling Class or Aqua Fitness Class.
- Cycling classes are not offered in Brentwood or the Enrichment Center.
- All classes FREE to SilverSneakers® Fitness and Silver&Fit® participants. Present i.d.card at desk.
- Music may be used and that choice is by the instructor.
- All participants must enter and exit through the main facility doors.
- Due to liability restrictions, no one under the age of 13 may participate.
- Anyone age 13 to 17 must have a parent/guardian sign a liability release waiver prior to participation; available at front desk.
- Respect others exercise space. Spread arm width; front, side and back is a good measure to use.
- Be willing to help someone new understand class exercise.
- Respect the instructor’s need for silence when they are explaining an exercise.