Arts & Crafts Parties
For a crafty birthday party, celebrate with everyone exploring their artistic side. Being creative is so much fun, so let's kick it up a notch to make art a festivity. Our instructors will help you design a project around your pre-selected theme or if you don't have a theme, they will find out what is most fascinating about your child's imagination and create the perfect Art Party! Arts & Crafts Birthday Parties are for children ages 3 to 18.
Arts & Crafts Parties Guidelines
1) Host Parent/Group Contact MUST schedule/book party or class with Program Specialist:
Franklin - Shannon Freeman at 615-790-5719, ext. 2020 or
Longview – Shannon Freeman at 615-790-5719, ext. 2020 or
Fairview – Mike Arnold, 615-799-9331 Ext 2314 or
Nolensville – Nathan McBeth, 615-786-0200 Ext 2414 or
2) Program Specialist will work with Host/Parent to determine the type of arts or crafts project(s). The Program Specialist will contact the appropriate instructor to coordinate the party.
3) Host/Parent must complete and submit a WCPR Party Contract along with the payment due to hold and guarantee reservation. WCPR will not issue refunds for participants that do not come to the party but were paid for in advance.
4) Siblings and party guests must be within the age range specified in the packages in order to participate in the party.
5) Cancellation Policy: WCPR requires at least 48 hours notice if Host/Parent needs to cancel their party to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given with less than 48 hours notice.
6) Reschedule Policy: WCPR requires at least 48 hours notice if Host/Parent needs to reschedule their party. Party must be rescheduled within 6 weeks of the original party date.
7) Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, prior to the start of the party, the Host/Parent will have the option of rescheduling the party or canceling the party. If the party cannot be rescheduled and is canceled prior to the scheduled party start time due to inclement weather, Host/Parent will receive a full refund (to be received via check in the mail within 7-10 days). Once a party has started, no refunds will be made.
8) Your party includes: a 1.5-hour room reservation for preschool parties or a 2-hour room reservation for school age parties. Setup in this room may take place 30 minutes prior to your reservation and cleanup may take place 30 minutes following your reservation. Party room space must be left clean and orderly once party is over. This requires that all tables, chairs, etc., be returned to original location in the party space, trash is placed in proper receptacles and any supplies, decorations or personal items brought by birthday party Host/Parent are removed from the room.
9) Host/Parent may supply: table decorations & balloons, paper products and cutlery, birthday refreshments, goody bags, etc. WCPR will not supply these items. No events may be catered. Food must be pre-cooked and brought into the facility by the Host family.
10) The taping, pinning or fastening of banners, posters, etc. in any way to the walls is prohibited. Use of confetti is prohibited. Any damage and/or extended cleaning time resulting from afore mentioned will be the responsibility of the Host/Parent.
11) At least 2 adults must stay and oversee the entire party.