Financial PolicyCredits, Transfers or Refunds will be processed upon request for recreation classes, programs, leagues and other activities in accordance with the following policy:
1. Should you need to cancel your participation in a class/league/program or activity, you must notify the department no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the program. No credits, transfers or refunds will be processed after the date a class/league/program or activity is scheduled to begin. This includes uniform fees for any leagues.
2. Whether you choose to cancel your registration in advance of the 24 hours; or if WCPR cancels the class/program/league or activity you are registered in, you will be given the option of receiving a credit to your WCPR account, transferring your payment to another registration of the same value (or less), or receiving a refund by check for the amount of the class/program/league or activity fee. Due to State Auditing/Fund Regulations, any On-line Processing Fees cannot be credited or refunded.
• CREDITS: After speaking with a WCPR staff person regarding the cancellation of your registration, they can credit your on-line WCPR account the amount of the activity fee. Credits are immediately effective once in your WCPR account and can be used towards any future WCPR activity registration/payment. Processing fees will apply.
• TRANSFERS: A WCPR staff person will work with you to transfer your canceled registration towards a future class/program/league or activity of the same value (or less). If you choose a class/program/league or activity with a higher fee, processing fees will apply.
• REFUNDS: The amount of the class/program/league or activity fee will be issued back to you in the form of a check. Processing fees will not be refunded. Please allow 2 weeks to receive refunds processed by check.
Special Consideration Refunds must be submitted in writing to management staff.
Summer Specialty Camp Refund Policy