Please note the following policy regarding minors using indoor facilities:
• Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' discretion is advised.
• Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility. EXCEPTION: No one under 10 years of age is permitted on walking tracks. Children 12 years of age and younger using the indoor or outdoor pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
• Children ages 6 weeks to 9 years may attend the sitting service. Please see the Sitting Service Policies for additional information.
Youth under the age of 13 are not allowed in the wellness center.
Anyone between the ages of 13-17 must have a parent complete the registration form, and the child must complete an orientation to attend the wellness center. Juveniles must sign in at the front desk and ask for a wristband each time they come to the facility. A receptionist will confirm registration. Broken wrist bands must be returned to the front desk in order to receive a new one. There are no exceptions to this rule.
You must be 18 or older to use the free weight areas of the wellness center.
• Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
• Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
• Family dressing room(s) available.
• Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room Policies
Ages vary by location. Check the facility location page for exact ages and restrictions.
• Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
• Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in game room until the parent returns.)
• Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
• Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
• Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
• All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
Group Fitness Policies:
- Patrons MUST be 13 years of age to participate in Group Fitness classes.
- Anyone under the age of 17 must have a parent/guardian sign a liability release waiver prior to participation; available at the front desk.
- Patrons should wear comfortable and appropriate work-out clothing while participating in class.
- Patrons are permitted to bring water bottles, towels, etc… into the Group Fitness Rooms.
- The public is NOT permitted to use the Group Fitness Rooms and /or equipment when a class is not in session and /or an instructor is not present in the room. Doors should be kept locked by Facility Managers when classes are not in session.