Fitness & Wellness
Finding activities you enjoy is the key to reaching your fitness and wellness goals. With so many recreation, wellness and group class options, there's always something fun to try! Williamson County Parks and Recreation provides a variety of fitness and wellness options for any stage of life!
Group Fitness Policies:
- Patrons MUST be 13 years of age to participate in Group Fitness classes.
- Anyone under the age of 17 must have a parent/guardian sign a liability release waiver prior to participation; available at the front desk.
- Patrons should wear comfortable and appropriate work-out clothing while participating in class.
- Patrons are permitted to bring water bottles, towels, etc… into the Group Fitness Rooms.
- The public is NOT permitted to use the Group Fitness Rooms and /or equipment when a class is not in session and /or an instructor is not present in the room. Doors should be kept locked by Facility Managers when classes are not in session.
- Passes and Fees
- Group Fitness Schedules
- Senior Group Fitness
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Aqua Fitness
*All classes are on a first come, first serve basis