Lifeguard Training Courses 2017-March (Spring Break) & April Classes
Training courses for required certifications will be offered by Williamson County Parks and Recreation on the following dates: March 18-23; or April 22-May 6 ($125). All courses are open to the public, and students must be 15 years of age on or before the final day of the course.
The “Spring Break” training class ($125) will be Saturday, March 18 and March 20-23 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at two locations: the Indoor Sports Complex (ISC), 920 Heritage Way in Brentwood; and the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill, 2909 Commonwealth Dr. In-person registration for this session is Saturday, February 25 at noon at both locations.
The “Last Chance” training class ($125) will be April 22-May 6 on Monday and Wednesday evenings and all day on Saturdays at two locations: the Indoor Sports Complex (ISC), 920 Heritage Way in Brentwood; and the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill, 2909 Commonwealth Dr. In-person registration for this session is Saturday, April 1 at noon at both locations.
For more information about lifeguard training classes, contact Kristin Pitts at (615) 370-3471, ext. 2122.
- Water Aerobic classes are open to all ages!
- Each class is $8.00 or $4.00 for seniors 55 and older
- Yearly passes and punch cards DO NOT cover classes
Competitive Programs (Summer: May-July)
Team information flyers:
- Brentwood Barracudas
- Fairview Sharks
- F.A.S.T. (Franklin Area Swim Team) Frogs
- Spring Hill Seadragons
- Nolensville Mighty Hurricanes
- Age Group Teams (5-18)
- Masters Team
- Indoor Sports Complex - Daun Lutz, 615-370-3471 ext. 2123
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill - Dawn Van Rychegham, 615-302-0971 ext. 2223
- Franklin Recreation Complex - Lisa Fox, 615-790-5719 ext. 2019
- Fairview Recreation Complex- 615-799-5902 (summer only)
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville (615) 786-0200 (summer only)