Please check back periodically as we hope to resume operations soon and begin offering a variety of activities for seniors 55 and up!
Williamson County Parks and Recreation provides a quarterly newsletter outlining all of our Senior programming at several of our facilities: Williamson County Enrichment Center, Franklin Recreation Complex, Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill, and Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville.
All of our Senior Programs are currently canceled until further notice.
For questions, please feel free to call or e-mail the following staff:
- Ryan Pett (Enrichment Center): (615) 786-0186 ext. 2520, email@example.com
- Carrie Cartwright (Enrichment Center): (615) 786-0186 ext. 2519, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystal Turner (Academy Park Gym): (615) 786-0186 ext. 2048, email@example.com
- Rebecca Fulcher (Longview-Spring Hill): (615) 302-0971 ext. 2218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krista Hollis (Nolensville): (615) 786-0200 ext. 2421, email@example.com