- Registration for programs and trips are available online or in person. Phone and voicemail registrations will not be accepted
- Online or in-person registration is available at the following locations: Franklin Recreation Complex, Enrichment Center, Longview Recreation Complex, Nolensville Recreation Complex, and Fairview Recreation Complex.
- Trip registrations will open at 9am for both online and in-person registrations.
- Registration will begin on the listed registration start date for programs. Dates for registration are included in the activity descriptions.
- Payment is due when at the end of registration to secure a spot for a program/trip.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Some programs/trips have limited enrollment. If a program/trip closes due to maximum enrollment, you will be prompted with the opportunity to add your name to a waiting list. Participants will be contacted if additional space becomes available.
- Need help setting up an account? See the receptionist at one of our facilities for help. Note: Please create an account prior to registering for your first activity. The initial set-up can take up to 15 or more minutes.
- WCPR programs are not exclusive to Williamson County residents or pass holders. Anyone meeting the age eligibility requirements is invited to participate in our programs.
- Payment is due with online and in person registrations to secure a spot for a program/trip.
- Cash and check payments are required for in-person registrations.
- Credit card payments will only be accepted online or at the front desk kiosk. A small, non refundable processing fee is collected for all credit card transactions.
If a trip/program is canceled, we will make every effort to reschedule. In the event that you are unable to attend the rescheduled date or if the trip/program is unable to be rescheduled, credits will be applied to the participant's WCPR account.
TRIP ENROLLMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are unable to attend a trip, please contact the Senior Coordinator/Programmer at the facility nearest you to submit a request. In order to receive a credit, requests to cancel your enrollment in a trip must be made prior to the last day of registration. After the last day of registration, most trips are nonrefundable unless your spot can be filled by someone off the waiting list.
PROGRAM ENROLLMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are unable to attend a program, please contact the Senior Coordinator/Programmer at the facility nearest you to submit a request. In order to receive a credit, requests to cancel your enrollment in a program can be made up to 24 hours before the program. After which point, most programs are nonrefundable unless your spot can be filled by someone off the waiting list.
WAITING LISTS FOR TRIPS AND PROGRAMS
Waiting lists are offered for most trips and applicable programs. If you are unable to attend a trip or program, please contact the Senior Coordinator/Programmer at the facility nearest you and a WCPR staff will try to fill your spot with the next person on the waiting list. We ask that you do not take it upon yourself to fill a spot, so that those on the waiting list have a fair chance to participate.
PLEASE NOTE: While the Parks and Recreation Department makes every effort to ensure that all information provided regarding our programs and facilities is listed as accurately as possible, please understand that we reserve the right to make necessary changes to the benefit of our patrons and the operation of our department.
For inclement weather updates on facility closures, please call the department's Inclement Weather Hotline at (615) 591-8524. Information regarding trip/program cancellations due to inclement weather will be listed on our website and other various social media, and at the front desk of the facility where the trip/program is taking place.