- Registration for programs and trips are available online or in person. Voicemail registration will not be accepted
- Trip registrations will open at 9am. Registration will begin on the listed registration start date for programs/trips. Details for each program/trip can be found by clicking on the program's online code.
- Payment is due for online and in person registrations to secure a spot for a program/trip. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Some programs/trips have limited enrollment. If a program/trip closes due to maximum enrollment, names will automatically be put on a waiting list. Participants will be contacted if additional space becomes available.
- Need help setting up an online account? See the receptionist at one of our facilities for help.
- Payment is due with online and in person registrations to secure a spot for a program/trip.
- Cash and check payments can be made in person at the Enrichment Center, Longview Recreation Center (Spring Hill), Williamson County Complex at Nolensville, and Fairview Recreation Center facilities.
- Credit card payments will only be accepted online or at the front desk kiosk at any of the locations listed above. A small, non refundable processing fee is collected for all credit card transactions.
Depending on the senior program/trip, online or in person registrations are available at the following locations.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
Refunds by check or credits to accounts are available through the last day of registration. After the final registration date, most trips are non refundable unless your spot can be filled by someone off the waiting list. Processing fees are non refundable. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for refunds by check.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
Refunds by check or credits to accounts can be requested up to 24 hours before the program. After that point, most programs are non refundable unless your spot can be filled by someone off the waiting list. Please remember to call the facility where you registered. Processing fees are non refundable. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for refunds by check.
WAITING LISTS FOR TRIPS AND PROGRAMS
We offer a waiting list for trips and applicable programs at each facility. If you are unable to attend a trip or program, please contact the Senior Coordinator at the facility where you registered and a WCPR staff will try to fill your spot with the next person on the waiting list. We ask that you do not take it upon yourself to fill a spot, so that everyone who has called in has a chance to participate.
PLEASE NOTE: While the Parks and Recreation Department makes every effort to ensure that all information provided regarding our programs and facilities is listed as accurately as possible, please understand that we reserve the right to make necessary changes to the benefit of our patrons and the operation of our department.
For inclement weather updates on facility closures, please call the department's Inclement Weather Hotline at (615) 591-8524. Information regarding trip/program cancellations due to inclement weather will be listed on our website and other various social media, and at the front desk of the facility where the trip/program is taking place.