Senior Fitness (55+)
***All Group Fitness classes & Small Group Classes are cancelled until further notice.***
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a variety of classes to keep seniors (55 and up) active, healthy and fit! Please see below for a complete list of all fitness and aqua fitness classes (by location). Click on the links below to see current Senior Group Fitness Schedules.
Class Descriptions Click Here
Group Fitness Policies Click Here
Monthly & Annual Rec Passes : Premium options include Senior Group Fitness Classes, Group Fitness Classes and Aqua Fitness classes. Also with either a SilverSneakers® membership, Silver & Fit® participation or Healthways® Prime class are FREE.
- Any Premium pass includes admission to facilities to utilize indoor amenities, all group fitness classes, indoor cycling, all senior group fitness and aqua fitness classes and use of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Passes are interchangeable between the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex, Longview Recreation Center, Nolensville Recreation Complex and the Enrichment Center. Once a pass is purchased, it is valid for classes at any of the six locations during that month.
- Monthly passes are good for one month from the date of purchase.
- Participants must check in at the front desk and obtain a fitness pass for each Group Fitness or Indoor Cycling class.
- Cycling classes are not offered in Brentwood or the Enrichment Center.