Group/Aqua Fitness Classes
Class sizes are limited, so reserve your spot now! Walk-ins are only accepted if space is available.
CLICK HERE for Group/Aqua Fitness/Senior Class Schedule and Sign Up
Group Sign Up/Reservation Instructions:
- Reservations can only be made 26hrs before a class is scheduled to take place.
- Reservations will close 30 minutes before class starts.
*If spots are available you may walk-in 5min before.
- If the class you are wanting is full, we now have a wait list option. Should you choose this option you will automatically be notified via email & enrolled when a spot becomes available.
- To cancel a reservation you can login into your account, use the provided link in your confirmation email, or call the facility.
Arriving for Class:
- Patrons with reservations may enter the facility and check in at the front desk 15 minutes prior to the class start time, then report to the room where their class is taking place.
- Appropriate workout attire and athletic shoes are required for participation in Group Fitness classes. *Aqua, Barre, Pilates, and Yoga classes are the exception for wearing shoes.
- If you are not here 5 minutes prior to the start of a class, your spot will be released to wait list and walk-in patrons.
- Depending on availability, wait list and walk-in patrons will be accepted 5 min before class start time.
- Patrons are allowed into classes up to 5 min after the start of class.
For questions on Small Group Fitness programs, Personal Training, Health and Wellness programs please email us at - WCPR.Groupfitness@williamsoncounty-tn.gov