- Game Rooms are considered a “Facility Amenity” and not childcare, therefore facility admission fees apply to all patrons utilizing them.
- Games Rooms are staffed by WCPR employees when open to the public.
- All video games are provided and screened by WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
- Proper use and care of gaming equipment is required at all times.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited at all times.
- Violators will be asked to leave the game room(s) and privileges may be revoked if policies and procedures are not followed.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
* Subject to change.
- Children under the age of 8 must be with a parent at all times, and parent must be interacting with child/children.
- Children ages 8 to 12 may utilize the game room without parental supervision. A parent must remain on the premises at all times.