- Indoor pickleball is available at the following recreation centers:
- Fairview Recreation Complex - 2 available courts 615-799-9331, ext. 2310
- Franklin Recreation Complex - 4 available courts 615-790-5719, ext. 2010
- Longview Recreation Center - 4 available courts 615-302-0971, ext. 2210
- Nolensville Recreation Complex - 2 available courts 615-786-0200, ext. 2410
- Academy Park Gym (ages 50+)- 6 available courts 615-786-0186, ext.2048
- *Academy Park Gym is not available for reservations and is only open on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 12:00-2:30 for Open Play.
- Reservation Option - If a patron wants to ensure they get the time and day they want, they can either phone the rec center or see the front desk at the appropriate rec center to make a reservation. No reservation, but all 4 players must scan their annual or monthly pass, use a reimbursable program, or pay the general admission fee upon arrival.
- Reservations are available 48 hours in advance, Starting May 1, 2021.
- Walk-In Option - Patrons may take their chances and walk-in to use any available court. Each player must scan their annual or monthly pass, use their reimbursable program, or pay the general admission fee upon arrival.
- Equipment - Available on a first-come first-serve basis; collateral in form of Driver's License or car keys will be collected.
- 2 to 4 players per court. No swapping of courts or players.
- Timeslots are on the even hour every other hour
- A 10 minute grace period will be granted before your timeslot is re-issued to waiting players
- Play time is 1:45. Players must vacate the court 15 minutes prior to the next timeslot for sanitation
Pickleball is played on a badminton-sized court: 20’ x 44,’ with a whiffle ball type ball, a square ping pong paddle, and the net lowered like a tennis net. The first side scoring eleven points and leading by at least two points wins. Pickleball can be played with singles or doubles. Pickleball can be as fast or slow as you want it and is very kind to beginners.
For more information about Pickleball please contact AnnMarie.Flynn@williamsoncounty-tn.gov (615) 370-3471, ext. 2113.