Indoor PickleballOpen play is not currently available. Gyms are currently available for reservation according to the following guidelines.
- All court reservations can be made by phone or in person.
- Fairview Recreation Complex - 2 available courts 615-799-9331, ext. 2310
- Franklin Recreation Complex - 4 available courts 615-790-5719, ext. 2010
- Longview Recreation Center - 4 available courts 615-302-0971, ext. 2210
- Nolensville Recreation Complex - 2 available courts 615-786-0200, ext. 2410
- 2 to 4 players per court. No swapping of courts or players.
- $12 per timeslot. Please pay at the desk when you arrive. No phone payments
- Reserve up to 7 days in advance
- Timeslots are on the even hour every other hour
- A 10 minute grace period will be granted before your timeslot is re-issued to waiting players
- Play time is 1:45. Players must vacate the court 15 minutes prior to the next timeslot for sanitation
- Regular facility use fees still apply. If the person making the pickleball court reservation is an annual or monthly pass holder, he or she must swipe their pass. If a person making the pickleball court reservation is not a pass holder of any kind they must pay all applicable admission fees.
Pickleball is played on a badminton-sized court: 20’ x 44,’ with a whiffle ball type ball, a square ping pong paddle, and the net lowered like a tennis net. The first side scoring eleven points and leading by at least two points wins. Pickleball can be played with singles or doubles. Pickleball can be as fast or slow as you want it and is very kind to beginners.
For more information about Pickleball please contact Kylie.Preston@williamsoncounty-tn.gov (615) 370-3471, ext. 2116.