Indoor Sports Complex
12:00pm-1:00pm Friday February 16th
Sorry for any Inconvenience
Indoor Sports Complex
920 Heritage Way, Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 370-3471 ext. 2122
Indoor 50-meter Olympic competition/training pool with attached shallow water lap/teaching pool
Dual Daktronics scoring systems
Dual bulkhead system
Seating for 900
Lap Swim Short Course Schedule
|Weekdays||Short Course||Long Course|
|5:00am -8:45am||8 Lanes & 3 lanes in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|8:45am-1:00pm||8 Lanes & 1 lane in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|1:00pm-4:00pm||5 Lanes & 1 lane in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|4:00pm-6:00pm#||4 Lanes & 1 lane in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|6:00pm-7:45pm#||3 Lanes & 1 lanes in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|7:45pm-8:00pm||8 Lanes & 3 lanes in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|7:00am-10:45am#||3 Lanes & 1 lane in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|10:45pm-5:50pm||8 Lanes & 3 lanes in shallow section||0 Lanes|
|1:00pm-5:50pm**||8 Lanes & 3 lanes in shallow section||0 Lanes|
*Pool hours and schedules are subject to change without notice*
#Patrons are encouraged to circle swim during peak hours
**Lane change will take 30 minutes prior to closing Patrons may be asked to move to accommodate with changing of the course
- No Running.
- No Diving (everyone must enter the pool feet first).
- No entering the water backwards. Everyone must enter the pool facing water.
- Food and drink in designated areas only.
- Only lined swimsuits allowed. Gym shorts, Cut off shorts and pants are not permitted.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- No public displays of affection (PDA).
- No kick boards or water aerobics equipment allowed in the outdoor pool.
- Kick boards are for lessons and lap swimmers only.
- Swim diapers must be used on all children not potty trained.
- No horse play in or out of the pool.
- No smoking or tobacco products in or near pool area.
- No one is allowed to ride another person’s shoulders or back.
- No profanity allowed.
- Parents/guardians must be in the pool and within arms reach of any non-swimming children including those dependent on floatation devices.
- All pools will be cleared at the top of the hour. Adults 18 years old or older may continue to swim.
- Tubes, rafts and other floatation devices are allowed only with manager approval.
- No chewing gum is permitted in the pool or deck areas.
- No crossing under or over lane lines when the lanes are in use.
- No goggles, face masks, vests or flotation devices on slides.
- No one is allowed to hang on lane lines.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No fake drowning (You will be asked to Leave Immediately).
- No weapons.
- No glass containers.
- No radios.
- Lap swimmers are required to share available lap lanes.
- Any person with an infectious disease or open sore will not be permitted in the pool.
- Anyone acting in a manner that could cause harm to themselves or others will be dismissed from the facility.