Dance Birthday Parties
R&S Dance Birthday Parties
Each party is 2-hours long for only $150.00 and designed to make your child feel like a star! You choose a dance style that your child loves, whether its ballet, jazz, hip-hop, or any other style that gets their feet moving. The party will begin with a 45-minute dance class led by one of our talented R&S Instructors. Your child and their friends will have a blast learning new dance moves and grooving to their favorite tunes. It's a chance for them to express themselves, boost their confidence, and discover the joy of dance.
Once the dance class is over, your child and their party guests will showcase their newfound skills in a special performance in front of non-dancing guests! The proud smiles, cheers, and applause will make them feel like true dance superstars. P.S - Don't forget to capture these precious moments with photos and videos. We understand the desire to create a memorable celebration, which is why our parties also include a separate room for cake, refreshments, and presents.
Interested in booking a party with us? Review the following information below and submit an inquiry form today!
- Rhythm & Spirit parties are for ages 3-15 years old; *Siblings and party guests must be within this age range in order to participate in the dance portion of the party.
- Rhythm & Spirit parties may have a maximum of 15 children in attendance; *We are unable to accommodate parties with more than 15 class participants.
- All parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. Please, submit an inquiry form below to begin the process of booking your party. After submitting your inquiry form, a Rhythm & Spirit coordinator will review your requests, work on assigning an instructor, and/or check on space availability based upon your desired party location, date, & time.
- You, the host parent can expect an email 1-3 business days after submitting your inquiry from a Rhythm & Spirit Coordinator containing information on the remaining steps to book your birthday party.
- To complete the booking, the host parent must submit a signed copy of the party guidelines and liability form provided by a coordinator via email. The party will not be reserved until this step is completed.
- After receiving a signed copy of the party guidelines and liability form, a coordinator will send the party payment link to the host parent. This payment will need to be made 2 weeks prior to the date of the party. Payment can be made online following the link sent via email from the coordinator or at the front desk of the party location.
- We are unable to accommodate/facilitate any R&S Birthday Parties on the following dates due to our entire staff being scheduled to execute annual Dress Rehearsal and Recital: April 27th and May 4th
- “Once Upon a Party” – Ballet
- “Every day Rock star” – Hip Hop
- “Create Your Own” – Your Theme suggestion is welcome!
To review our party guidelines and liability form click here
To begin the process of booking your birthday with Rhythm & Spirit, please complete the inquiry form below -
Contact Rachel Crosslin for more information: Rachel.Crosslin@williamsoncounty-tn.gov