*Theatre Birthday Party
*Theatre birthday parties are currently on hold. Please check out the other birthday party options that WCPR offers.
Make your child THE star on their special day with a theatre-themed party!
When Theatre Birthday Parties are offered, these are the details:
For Ages Kindergarten through 8th Grade
2 hour party = 1.25 theatre activities, with remaining 45 minutes for presents & refreshments
$200 for up to 15 children
During the Party your guests will learn production numbers and play theatre games with an experienced theater director/entertainer! It’s so much fun, and of, course your child will be the star of the show! Birthday child will receive a keepsake theatre-themed souvenir. Email us now to book your next Party!
Party Theme packages:
- Disney on Broadway Package: Learn and perform songs from popular Disney musicals such as Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Frozen (songs such as “Friend Like Me”, “I Just Can’t Wait to be King”, “Let it Go”).
- Greatest Showman Package: Learn and perform show-stopping songs from the award winning movie, including “Greatest Show”, “A Millions Dreams”, “This is Me”, etc.
- Classic Broadway Package: Learn and perform songs from favorite musicals including Sound of Music, Annie, Newsies, Hairspray, and more.
Note: All songs in each package can be catered to the specific likes of the birthday child. Please make sure you let Ashley know if there is a favorite song in the theme that is not listed that they would like to perform with their friends.
Available WCPR Recreation Facilities:
- Franklin Recreation Complex - 1120 Hillsboro Road, Franklin
- Longview Recreation Center - 2909 Commonwealth Drive, Spring Hill
- Nolensville Recreation Complex - 7250 Nolensville Road, Nolensville
- Room at selected facility
- 1.25 hours of theatre activities based around selected party theme, including minimal props
- A keepsake theatre-themed souvenir for the birthday child
- Minimum of 2 adults to stay and oversee the entire party
- Any table decorations, tablecloths and/or balloons (optional)
- Paper products and cutlery (optional)
- Birthday cake and any other refreshments (optional) - No events may be catered. Food must be pre-cooked and brought into the facility by the Host family.
- Goody bags for guests (optional)
Note: The taping, pinning or fastening of banners, posters, etc. in any way to the walls is prohibited. Use of confetti is prohibited. Any damage and/or extended cleaning time resulting from aforementioned will be the responsibility of the Host/Parent. Host/parent must take home or throw away any supplies, décor, food, and wrapping paper following the party.
- Contact us to schedule/book party. We need a minimum of 3 weeks notice. In email, include the following:
- Date Preferred
- Location Preferred
- Theme Selected
- Number of Children (up to 15) expected at party
- We will schedule the party at the preferred facility. She will then forward host/parent a Party Contract and a link to submit payment for the party.
- Host/Parent must complete and return the Party Contract along with the payment due to hold and guarantee reservation within 7 days of email receipt.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: WCPR requires at least 48 hours notice from Host/Parent for cancellation/refund or rescheduling of party. Party must be rescheduled within 6 weeks of the original party date. In the event of inclement weather prior to the start of the party, the Host/Parent has the option of rescheduling the party or canceling the party. If the party cannot be rescheduled, Host/Parent will receive a full refund (to be received via check in the mail within 7-10 days). Once a party has started, no refunds will be made.
Let us put on a birthday party for your rising star!