Childrens Gym Parties
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation department has suspended all Birthday Parties at this time. Please check back soon as we are planning to make updates for Birthday Parties.
WCPR is now offering Children's Gym Parties in the Franklin Recreation Complex basketball gymnasium. Gym parties offer private use of one full court and private use of an indoor party room. Plan to make your child's next birthday party a Gym Party! WCPR Birthday Gym Parties are ideal for big groups with your flat fee accommodating up to 25 kids in attendance. Come celebrate your next special day with WCPR!
Gym Parties - Summer Only
June 2- Sept 30
Saturday and Sunday 1:00pm - 3:00pm or 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Gym Party Guidelines
1) Host Parent MUST call to schedule/book party with the Facility Manager at the preferred facility. (See contact information below)
2) Gym Parties are for children ages 5 to 15. WCPR will not hold gym parties for anyone over the age of 15.
3) Cost of the party is $150.00 with a maximum of 25 children in attendance. WCPRD will not issue refunds for participants that do not come to the party but were paid for in advance.
4) Host Parent must complete and submit a WCPRD Gym Party Contract along with the payment due ($150) to hold and guarantee reservation. Paperwork and payment must be received by the Facility Manager no later than 1 week prior to scheduled event.
5) Cancellation Policy: WCPRD requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to cancel their party to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given with less than 48 hours notice.
6) Reschedule Policy: WCPRD requires at least 48 hours notice if Host Parent needs to reschedule their party. Party must be rescheduled within 6 weeks of the original party date.
7) 2 hour party includes:
*Time for Set-Up & Clean-Up by Host Parent
*1 hr in the basketball gym (1 full court) (1 choice of sport)
*1 hour in the Party Room for Refreshments & Present Opening
8) Host Parent may supply: table decorations & balloons, paper products and cutlery, birthday cake/pizza/refreshments, goody bags, etc. WCPR will not supply these items. No events may be catered. Food must be pre-cooked and brought into the facility by the Host family.
9) The taping, pinning or fastening of banners, posters, etc. in any way to the walls is prohibited. Use of confetti is prohibited. Any damage and/or extended cleaning time resulting from the afore mentioned will be the responsibility of the Host Parent.
10) Party guests must have appropriate gym wear and closed toe shoes. All facility rules will be enforced and must be followed by all children and adults in attendance.
11) At least 2 adults must stay and oversee the entire party. Party Room space and gymnasium must be left clean and orderly once party is over. This requires that all trash is placed in proper trash receptacles and that any supplies, decorations or personal items brought by birthday party Host Parent are removed from the room.
To schedule a Gym Birthday Party, contact:
Franklin Recreation Complex 615-790-5719
Angie Beasley at ext. 2022 or Jack Aide at ext. 2027