Program Details and Registration Information
Participant Eligibility for the Summer Camp Program
- This program is for children 5 to 12 years of age.
- If a child is 5, they MUST be turning 6 by September 30th of this year in order to be eligible. Likewise, a child may NOT be 13 years of age prior to the camp start date of June 1, 2015 to be eligible. We DO NOT make any exceptions to this rule for the safety of participants based on the structure and operation of this program.
- Participants MUST be able to function in a high-paced group setting without individualized attention (1 staff person per every 10 children ratio).
- Participants MUST be able to understand and comply with the behavioral rules and regulations established by the Behavior Management Agreement (see below).
- Participants MUST be adept and self-sufficient in regards to self-help and general hygiene skills.
- Parents/Legal Guardians of interested participants MUST either live or work in Williamson County in order to be eligible for this program.
The Parks & Recreation Department prides itself in being able to offer your child an exceptional summer program, full of exciting activities, for a reasonable cost. And unlike many other programs, we offer flexibility to fit your needs. You are not “locked” into any set number of days your child can attend and you are not forced to pay for any days you do not use. Once registered, you can pick and choose your days and we never have to know up front what days your child will attend completely flexible just for you.
Registration Fee: $25.00 per child
Daily Fees: $18.00 per day, per child
Waiting Lists/Full Campsites
If a Camp Location reaches maximum registration numbers, the online registration system will automatically cut off registration for that location, will notify you that the site is FULL and will give you the option of being added to a waiting list. You can choose to do this AND/OR select to register for an alternative camp location. We will notify those on the waiting list by phone regarding their status and likelihood of getting into the site they are wait listed for.
CLICK HERE for ONLINE REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SET UP
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Grassland Camp Location
Nolensville Camp Location
If you would like to register for camp, please go to the campsite during operational hours and register on site with our camp staff. Please download, print and complete the Registration &Medical forms and bring them with you to register.
*Please check the Field Trip Schedule for your campsite, we will not permit new registration on the morning of a Field Trip due to getting the site ready to leave on the trip.
Registration Form- (one packet per family)
Medical Form- (please print, one form per child)
- Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify for a reduced rate.
- It is ONLY available to Williamson County Residents OR Williamson County Government Employees. Non-Residents need NOT apply.
- Applicants are required to submit a completed application, a copy of last year’s W-2 Tax Form or a current pay stub. Your application WILL NOT be processed without this documentation.
- The Parks and Recreation Department requires a copy of your W-2 and/or pay stub to determine whether you qualify for financial aid. This information is used only for verification purposes and will be destroyed and disposed of after your application is processed.
- You will be responsible for full fees until any assistance is granted; we will be unable to retro any financial assistance.
- You can download an application online or call 790-5719 ext. 2030 to request one.
- Returned forms will be submitted to Jennifer York, Recreation Superintendent for WCPRD, and decisions regarding Financial Aid will be at her discretion.
- DEADLINE for submitting Financial Assistance Applications will be Friday, April 17, 2015.
- The Financial Assistance Application is NOT your child’s registration. You must still fill out the registration forms and attend In-Person Registration to complete your registration process. See “In-Person Registration Information” above for details and registration forms.
Financial Assistance Application (ONE form per family – not per child)