Senior Fitness (55+)
Williamson County Parks and Recreation offers a variety of classes to keep seniors (55 and up) active, healthy and fit! Please see below for a complete list of all fitness and aqua fitness classes (by location). Click on the links below to see current Senior Group Fitness Schedules.
Class Descriptions Click Here
February Schedule Enrichment Center
NEW! Beginning February 1, Senior Line Dancing will be offered at the Enrichment Center. Click here for the complete details. NEW! Beginning February 1, Senior Line Dancing will be offered at the Enrichment Center. Click here for the complete details.
February Schedule Fairview
February Schedule Franklin
February Schedule ISC
February Schedule Longview
NEW! MARATHON-IN-A-MONTH AT LONGVIEW
Join us for a personal fitness challenge of miles logged in the month of April (walk/jog/run). If you want to be part of a walking club, this could be it! Register at the front desk, and then each time after you get your laps in, log your mileage (your personal log will be kept the front desk). Walk on your own, or meet up as a group. Marathon-in-a-Month runs from April 2-30.
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays from 9:30am-10:30am
Tuesdays/Thursdays from 1:30pm-2:30pm
February Schedule Nolensville
Monthly & Annual Rec Passes : Premium options include Senior Group Fitness Classes, Group Fitness Classes and Aqua Fitness classes. Also with either a SilverSneakers® membership, Silver & Fit® participation or Healthways® Prime class are FREE.
- Any Premium pass includes admission to facilities to utilize indoor amenities, all group fitness classes, indoor cycling, all senior group fitness and aqua fitness classes and use of indoor and outdoor pools.
- Passes are interchangeable between the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex, Longview Recreation Center, Nolensville Recreation Complex and the Enrichment Center. Once a pass is purchased, it is valid for classes at any of the six locations during that month.
- Monthly passes are good for one month from the date of purchase.
- Participants must check in at the front desk and obtain a fitness pass for each Group Fitness or Indoor Cycling class.
- Cycling classes are not offered in Brentwood or the Enrichment Center. Virtual Cycling is offered in Fairview.