Game RoomGame Room: General Information and Polices
- Game Rooms are considered a “Facility Amenity” and not childcare, therefore facility admission fees apply to all patrons utilizing them.
- Games Rooms are staffed by WCPR employees when open to the public.
- All video games are provided and screened by WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
- Proper use and care of gaming equipment is required at all times.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited at all times.
- Violators will be asked to leave the game room(s) and privileges may be revoked if policies and procedures are not followed.
Through August 9, 2017
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to noon and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to noon and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. to noon and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to noon
- For ages 7 to 17
- Children age 7 must be signed in/out by the same parent and must stay in the game room until parent returns.
- Children ages 8-12 must sign in/out when they enter/exit the room, and a parent must remain on the premises at all times.