General Information and Polices
- Game Rooms are considered a “Facility Amenity” and not childcare, therefore facility admission fees apply to all patrons utilizing them.
- Games Rooms are staffed by WCPR employees when open to the public.
- All video games are provided and screened by WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
- Proper use and care of gaming equipment is required at all times.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited at all times.
- Violators will be asked to leave the game room(s) and privileges may be revoked if policies and procedures are not followed.
Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill Game Room Hours
May 21-August 9
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
** Hours of Operation are subject to change.
- For ages 5 to 17
- Children ages 5-6 must be accompanied by a parent at all times, and parent must be interacting with child/children.
- Children age 7 must be signed in/out by the same parent and must stay in the game room until parent returns.
- Children ages 8-12 must sign in/out when they enter/exit the room, and a parent must remain on the premises at all times.