General Information and Polices
- Game Rooms are considered a “Facility Amenity” and not childcare, therefore facility admission fees apply to all patrons utilizing them.
- Games Rooms are staffed by WCPR employees when open to the public.
- All video games are provided and screened by WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
- Proper use and care of gaming equipment is required at all times.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited at all times.
- Violators will be asked to leave the game room(s) and privileges may be revoked if policies and procedures are not followed.
SUMMER HOURS-May 21-August 9
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
**Hours of Operation are subject to change**
- For ages 5 to 17
- Children ages 5-6 must be accompanied by a parent at all times, and parent must be interacting with child/children.
- Children age 7 must be signed in/out by the same parent and must stay in the game room until parent returns.
- Children ages 8-12 must sign in/out when they enter/exit the room, and a parent must remain on the premises at all times.