Fairview Recreation Complex
Fairview Recreation Complex
The pool will be closed June 6th and June 20th until 3pm for the Fairview Sharks swim meets. If the meet ends early, the pool will be open once the equipment is back in place.
Water aerobics classes are held Monday and Wednesday from 6 - 7pm and Saturday 9 - 10am.
FAIRVIEW POOL OPENS MEMORIAL DAY,
MONDAY, MAY 29, 2017
Summer Season Pass Pre-Sale: May 1-8 Online ONLY
June Special Events:
June 6th - Swim Meet - Pool will reopen at 3:00pm
June 9th - Free Pop Friday!! The first 200 people will get a free popsicle
June 12th - Monday Madness: $1.00 off adult admission
June 15th - DJ on Deck! 1pm - 3pm included in admission
June 18th - Fathers Day swim: All dads swim for free!
June 20th - Swim Meet- Pool will reopen at 3:00pm
June 21st - Moana Mania: Pictures and fun with Moana 1pm - 3pm included in admission
June 23rd - Free Pop Friday!! The first 200 people will get a free popsicle
June 27th - July 1st - SHARK WEEK and FAMILY BEACH BASH! Games, prizes, crafts, food trucks and more. Check back for details!
• Pavilion facilities
- No Running.
- No Diving (everyone must enter the pool feet first).
- No entering the water backwards. Everyone must enter the pool facing water.
- Food and drink in designated areas only.
- Only lined swimsuits allowed. Gym shorts, Cut off shorts and pants are not permitted.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- No public displays of affection (PDA).
- No kick boards or water aerobics equipment allowed in the outdoor pool.
- No water guns.
- Swim diapers must be used on all children not potty trained.
- No horse play in or out of the pool.
- No smoking or tobacco products in or near pool area.
- No one is allowed to ride another person’s shoulders or back.
- No profanity allowed.
- Parents/guardians must be in the pool and within arms reach of any non-swimming children
including those dependent on floatation devices.
- All pools will be cleared at the top of the hour. Adults 18 years old or older may continue to swim.
- Tubes, rafts and other floatation devices are allowed only with manager approval.
- No chewing gum is permitted in the pool or deck areas.
- No crossing under or over lane lines when the lanes are in use.
- No goggles, face masks, vests or flotation devices on slides.
- No one is allowed to hang on lane lines.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No fake drowning (You will be asked to Leave Immediately).
- No weapons.
- No glass containers.
- No radios.
- Lap swimmers are required to share available lap lanes.
- Any person with an infectious disease or open sore will not be permitted in the pool.
- Anyone acting in a manner that could cause harm to themselves or others will be dismissed from the facility.
If thunder is heard or lightning is seen, the lifeguards will clear the outdoor pool area of all patrons. Patrons will be allowed back on the deck and in the water 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder and the last sight of lightning. All doors to the outdoor pool must be completely shut in order for the indoor pool to remain open.
If it is raining and there is no sign of thunder and lightning, the outdoor pool is to remain open. However, if the rain gets hard enough that the lifeguards can no longer see the bottom of the pool, the pool will be cleared. Patrons will be allowed back in the water once the bottom of the pool becomes visible.