Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill
2909 Commonwealth Drive
(Off Duplex Rd., next to Longview Elementary School)
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Hours of Operation
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)
- Youth & Adults: $3/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
* Passes are good at the Longview Recreation Center, the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood and the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center.
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
** In-county resident rates will apply to all Spring Hill City Limits and Williamson County residents.
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Indoor or Outdoor Pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
Family dressing room(s) available.
Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room (Hardin's Retreat) Policies
Individual room restrictions also apply, please see specific room information for more details.
- For youth 5 to 17 years old.
- Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
- Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in Hardin's Retreat until the parent returns.)
- Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
- Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
- Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
- All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.