Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill
2909 Commonwealth Drive
(Off Duplex Rd., next to Longview Elementary School)
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Weather permitting, the parking lot of the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill will be re-striped on Friday, October 16 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The facility will be open, however, sections of the parking lot will be closed throughout the day.
Hours of Operation
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
- Youth & Adults: $3/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
* Passes are good at the Longview Recreation Center, the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood, the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center and the Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville.
** In-county resident rates will apply to all Spring Hill City Limits and Williamson County residents.
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Indoor or Outdoor Pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
Family dressing room(s) available.
Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room (Hardin's Retreat) Policies
- For youth 5 to 17 years old.
- Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
- Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in Hardin's Retreat until the parent returns.)
- Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
- Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
- Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
- All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
Individual room restrictions also apply, please see specific room information for more details.
Wellness Center Policies
No one 12 or younger is allowed in the wellness center.
Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 must have a parent complete the registration form and have the child complete an orientation. Juveniles must sign in at the front desk and ask for a wrist band each time they come to the facility. A receptionist will confirm registration on the computer. Broken wristbands must be returned to the front desk in order to receive a new one. There are no exceptions to this rule.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the free weight area.