Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill
2909 Commonwealth Drive
(Off Duplex Rd., next to Longview Elementary School)
Spring Hill, TN 37174
All facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28, 2014 in observance of Thanksgiving. Facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times beginning Saturday, November 29.
All facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed Wednesday, December 24 through Friday, December 26 for Winter Break. All facilities will reopen at their regualrly scheduled times beginning Saturday, December 27.
All facilties of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve, Wednesday, December 31, and remain closed New Year's Day, January 1, 2105. Facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times on Friday, January 2, 2015 unless otherwise noted.
Hours of Operation
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
- Youth & Adults: $3/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
* Passes are good at the Longview Recreation Center, the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood and the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center.
** In-county resident rates will apply to all Spring Hill City Limits and Williamson County residents.
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Indoor or Outdoor Pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
Family dressing room(s) available.
Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room (Hardin's Retreat) Policies
- For youth 5 to 17 years old.
- Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
- Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in Hardin's Retreat until the parent returns.)
- Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
- Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
- Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
- All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
Individual room restrictions also apply, please see specific room information for more details.