Hillsboro-Leiper’s Fork Recreation Center
5325 Old Hwy. 96 West
(Off Old Hillsboro Rd. in Leiper's Fork)
Franklin, TN 37064
All facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. All facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, May 28.
Hours of Operation - APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER
||7:00am-10:00am / 5:00pm-8:00pm
Hours of Operation - NOVEMBER THROUGH MARCH
||7:00am-10:00am / 5:00pm-9:00pm
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay-per-visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
- Youth/Adults/Seniors: $1/visit
Visit Passes (Not Valid for Outdoor Pool)*
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
* Visit and Yearly Passes are not sold at the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center. They are available at the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood, the Fairview Recreation Complex and the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill. Passes are honored at all Williamson County Parks and Recreation facilities.
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.