Franklin Recreation Complex
1120 Hillsboro Road
(Off Hillsboro Rd. on Fulton Greer Ln., just north of Mack Hatcher Hwy.)
Franklin, TN 37064
The Franklin Recreation Complex will be closed Tuesday, December 23 through Friday, December 26 for Winter Break and floor maintenance. The facility will reopen on Saturday, December 27 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THESE AMENITIES: gymnasium, group fitness room, track, racquetball courts and dance studio, which will remain closed through Monday, December 29.
All other facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed Wednesday, December 24 through Friday, December 26 for Winter Break. All facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times beginning Saturday, December 27.
All facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closing at 4:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve, Wednesday, December 31, and remain closed New Year's Day, January 1, 2105. Facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times on Friday, January 2, 2015 unless otherwise noted.
Revised Franklin Group Fitness Schedule during Floor Resurfacing
(December 27, 28, 29)
Hours of Operation
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
- Youth & Adults: $3/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
* Passes are good at the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood, the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center, the Fairview Recreation Complex and the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill.
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Indoor or Outdoor Pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
Family dressing room(s) available.
Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.