Franklin Recreation Complex
1120 Hillsboro Road
(Off Hillsboro Rd. on Fulton Greer Ln., just north of Mack Hatcher Hwy.)
Franklin, TN 37064
In observance of Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015, all indoor facilities and outdoor pools of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed. All indoor facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
Hours of Operation
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
- Youth & Adults: $3/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)
- county resident (youth or adult): $20.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $60.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $150/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $100/year
- Family, county resident: $225/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $160/year
* Passes are good at the Franklin Recreation Complex, the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood, the Hillsboro-Leiper's Fork Recreation Center, the Fairview Recreation Complex, the Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill and the Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville.
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Indoor or Outdoor Pools MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Children age 4 or younger (of opposite gender) may go into locker room with parent/guardian present.
Adults and children age 5 & up must use the appropriate locker room of same gender.
Family dressing room(s) available.
Ages 0-12 are allowed on the courts at any time with a parent(s). Parent(s) need to play with child/children. Only 4 individuals on a court at a time.
Game Room Policies
- For youth 5 to 17 years old.
- Ages 5-6 must be with a parent and parent interacting with the child/children.
- Youth that are 7 years old must be signed in and out by their parent(s) (They must also stay in game room until the parent returns.)
- Youth between the ages of 8 to 12 must sign in when they enter the room.
- Proper use and care of the game equipment is required.
- Profanity and abusive language is prohibited.
- All video games are screened by the WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
Individual room restrictions also apply, please see specific room information for more details.
Wellness Center Policies
No one 12 or younger is allowed in the wellness center.
Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 must have a parent complete the registration form and have the child complete an orientation. Juveniles must sign in at the front desk and ask for a wrist band each time they come to the facility. A receptionist will confirm registration on the computer. Broken wristbands must be returned to the front desk in order to receive a new one. There are no exceptions to this rule.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the free weight area.