Fairview Recreation Complex
2714 Fairview Boulevard
Fairview, TN 37062
Outdoor Pool Office: (615) 799-5902
FAIRVIEW FLOOR PROJECT
The Fairview Recreation Complex, 2714 Fairview Blvd., will be resurfacing all of the facility’s wood floors at the end of September. Williamson County Parks and Recreation’s efforts to keep the center in good condition will result in some closures.
The gymnasium will be closed Monday, September 29 through Friday, October 3, 2014. The entire facility will be closed Monday, September 29 at 12:00 noon through Tuesday September 30. For more information regarding these temporary closures, please call the Fairview Recreation Complex at (615) 799-9331, ext. 2310 or visit www.wcparksandrec.com.
Hours of Operation
|Monday & Wednesday
|Tuesday & Thursday
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)*
- Youth & Adults: $2/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
- county resident (youth or adult): $15.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $45.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
* Passes are good only at the Fairview Recreation Complex
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $140/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $70/year
- Family, county resident: $200/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $100/year
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Outdoor Pool MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.