Fairview Recreation Complex
2714 Fairview Boulevard
Fairview, TN 37062
Outdoor Pool Office: (615) 799-5902
All Williamson County Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed Tuesday, December 24, 2013 through Thursday, December 26, 2013 for a winter holiday break. Facilities will reopen at their regularly scheduled times beginning Friday, December 27, 2013.
|Monday & Wednesday
|Tuesday & Thursday
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
Visit Passes (Not Valid for Outdoor Pool)*
- Youth & Adults: $2/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
- county resident (youth or adult): $15.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $45.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
* Passes are good only at the Fairview Recreation Complex
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $140/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $70/year
- Family, county resident: $200/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $100/year
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Outdoor Pool MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.