Fairview Recreation Complex
2714 Fairview Boulevard
Fairview, TN 37062
Outdoor Pool Office: (615) 799-5902
All indoor facilities of the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department will be closed on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
All outdoor pools will be open July 3 and 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
SURVEY ON FAIRVIEW REC CENTER ACTIVITIES
Fill out the survey for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card
Williamson County Parks and Recreation wants your input about the Fairivew Recreation Complex, 2714 Fairview Blvd. We are seeking information about who uses the Fairview Recreation Complex, as well as what new activities or improvements you would like to see at the facility.
The survey is available at the front desk of the recreation complex, on-line (click here)
and through the department’s Facebook page. Area residents are encouraged to complete the survey before July 31.
Interested in volunteering for a new Fairview community youth athletic board?
Click here for application form.
Hours of Operation
|Monday & Wednesday
|Tuesday & Thursday
WCPR Facilities are Public Facilities
Facility use is either pay per visit or through the purchase of a choice of passes:
General Admission for Indoor Facilities
Visit Passes (Includes admission to outdoor pools)*
- Youth & Adults: $2/visit
- Seniors (55 years old and up): $1/visit
- county resident (youth or adult): $15.00
- county resident (senior): $7.50
- county resident (youth or adult): $45.00
- county resident (senior): $22.50
* Passes are good only at the Fairview Recreation Complex
- Single, county resident (youth or adult): $140/year
- Single, county resident (senior): $70/year
- Family, county resident: $200/year
- Family, county resident (senior): $100/year
Facility Age Requirements
Please note the following policy regarding minors using the facility:
Children 12 years of age and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Parents' Discretion Advised
Children between the ages of 8 and 12 years may be allowed to utilize various activity areas without parental supervision, with the understanding that the parents will remain on the premises at all times their children are in the facility.
EXCEPTION: Children 12 years of age and younger using the Outdoor Pool MUST be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older.
Game Room Policies
- Game Rooms are considered a “Facility Amenity” and not childcare, therefore facility admission fees apply to all patrons utilizing them.
- Games Rooms are staffed by WCPR employees when open to the public.
- All video games are provided and screened by WCPR staff to ensure a family atmosphere.
- Proper use and care of gaming equipment is required at all times.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited at all times.
- Violators will be asked to leave the game room(s) and privileges may be revoked if policies and procedures are not followed.
Wellness Center Policies
- Children under the age of 8 must be with a parent at all times, and parent must be interacting with child/children.
- Children ages 8 to 12 may utilize the game room without parental supervision. A parent must remain on the premises at all times.
No one 12 or younger is allowed in the wellness center.
Anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 must have a parent complete the registration form and have the child complete an orientation. Juveniles must sign in at the front desk and ask for a wrist band each time they come to the facility. A receptionist will confirm registration on the computer. Broken wristbands must be returned to the front desk in order to receive a new one. There are no exceptions to this rule.
No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the free weight area.