- Children can arrive any time during these time periods, but may be required to wait. Parents may accompany their children in the waiting area, but may not observe the actual audition process.
- Children will need to be able to sing a song - “Happy Birthday” will do, or they may bring sheet music or a CD or digital copy of music to sing along with if they choose. If you are going to prepare a selection to sing at auditions, please choose something in the Musical Theatre genre. “ Pop, Country or Contemporary Christian" music, etc. does not give the directors a true picture of the singer's technique and ability to handle the demands of a musical theatre production."
- Some children may be “called back” for a second audition to be held on Monday, February 6th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Freedom Middle School.
- The Director is looking for children who are VOCAL and EXPRESSIVE!!!
- There is a $75.00 Activity Fee for each child cast in the show (covers costume rental & cast t-shirt).
- Rehearsals will be held at Freedom Middle School Theatre located at 750 Highway 96 West in Franklin.
- Rehearsals will be held on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. If cast, you may not be required to be at every rehearsal, but you must be able to meet the commitments required of this rehearsal schedule.
- Please bring a list of possible schedule conflicts with you to auditions.
- Performance Dates will be April 27 - 30, 2017.