Williamson County Parks and Recreation will no longer offer any special passes or programming for racquetball. Affective immediately, anyone interested in using racquetball courts will abide by the following new policy:
- All court reservations can be made by phone or in person.
- Reservations can be made two days in advance. For example, to make a reservation for a Wednesday you my call as early as Monday morning at 5 a.m.
- Cost for a reservation is $4.00 per hour.
- Regular facility use fees still apply. If the person making the racquetball court reservation is an annual pass holder or a visit pass holder he or she must swipe their pass. If a person making the racquetball court reservation is not a pass holder of any kind they must pay all applicable admission fees.
- Persons wishing to reserve a racquetball court will be allowed to reserve either court at any time within the 48 hour window if it is available.